INFORM / EDUCATE / SIMPLIFY
With 17+ years of financial advisory experience, I have developed a 3-step educational approach to financial planning.
It is my mission to:
1. INFORM you of the variables and obstacles in the way of you reaching your personal goals.
2. EDUCATE you about your options, including the positives and negatives of each option, allowing you
to make an empowered decision.
3. SIMPLIFY your plan with an eye on tax efficiency, cost, risk and total returns based on your choices.
My team has varying specialties, helping to ensure that no matter your current situation, you will be empowered to take the next step. We pride ourselves on being very responsive and hosting fun events for our clients to meet and network with us and one another. In 2016, we hosted a “Fashion and Finance Brunch” and a “Power Entertaining with a Master Wine Sommelier”. While we work with all kinds of clients, our focus is working with executive, entrepreneurial and head of household women. As a team, we have been featured in San Diego magazine several times including full page recognition in the January 2014 edition.
As a proud father of two, I personally understand the importance of family and creating a lasting legacy. I work with the San Diego Bowl Game Association and volunteer in my daughter’s school events at Albert Einstein Academy. I also enjoy time spent with family and friends watching my Seahawks, hiking and sharing a nice bottle of wine.
- Insurance Strategies
- Investment Strategies (Reg. Reps Only)
- Financial Education
- Business Owners
- Retirement Income Planning
- Risk Management Strategies
- Estate Planning
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck